Values & Principles
Our services are follow a clear commitment to the highest standards of best business practice and governance. FLOS Capital Real Estate AG has defined efficient guidelines for and applies corporate governance principles on its
- organization and professional integrity (Process Manuals, Investment Committees, Conflicts of Interest Rules)
- duties towards our clients (Confidentiality, Reporting Format, CHF10m professional indemnity insurance coverage)
- ethical business behavior (Fair Dealing, RICS Code)
- transparency (Disclosures, Reporting, Communication)
- application of official tools to meet AML and KYC requirements
We promote corporate social responsibility and honest conduct and execute our business in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations.
Use of private information
- We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or your request or as required by law and we never sell your personal information
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By submitting data through FLOS Capital Real Estate AG electronically, you are providing consent to trans-border transmission of data collected via our website.
Copyright © 2016 FLOS Capital Real Estate AG
The copyright and trademarks in this website and the material on this website (including without limitations the text, computer code, images, audio material and video material) is owned by FLOS Capital Real Estate AG, Seestrasse 1, CH-6330 Cham.
Unauthorized use is prohibited. FLOS Capital Real Estate AG reserves all rights with respect to copyright and trademark ownership of all material at this site, and will enforce such rights to the full extent of Swiss and international law.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In no event shall FLOS Capital Real Estate AG or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FLOS Capital’s Internet site, even if FLOS Capital has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
JURSIDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Any dispute arising in connection with the website is subject to Swiss law and shall exclusively be referred to the court of Zug, Switzerland.